pc群加拿大qq群We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Most Trusted & Top Rated Medical Supply Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more and
- At least 8 out of 10 Commercially Sold Bottles Probably Shouldn't be, According to a New Study.
- According to a new study, there is now a clear reason why a lot of fish are declining in numbers and it has a lot to do with the warming of our oceans due to global warming.
- These low-carbohydrate, keto-friendly and dietitian-approved vegetables can help you achieve your weight-loss goals.
- A mother in Texas gave birth to triplets after beating COVID-19.
- A new study found an increase in number of people in the U.S. who experience the broken heart syndrome because of the stress brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As per a new report, our carapace-carrying friends are in trouble because more than half of all turtle and tortoise species face the threat of extinction.
- Trying to lose weight while on the famous keto diet? If so, then here are some high-carb foods that you need to stay away from.
- Here’s why your diet and immunity need lemongrass.
- After reviewing dismal reports from last month's inspections and doing some investigation, LA County inspectors found that nearly 100 percent of all the inspected restaurants now follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Per a new report, a Japanese theme park is making sure you stay safe from the coronavirus by asking you to be serious and not scream while riding the rollercoaster.
- As per a new update, scientists from the University of Houston reportedly found a new way to help combat the coronavirus.
- These expert-recommended tips ensure that you avoid doomscrolling to keep your mental health in line.
- Pregnant moms passing COVID-19 strain to newborn babies require further backing and studies.
- Surgeons at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago performed the second double-lung transplant on a patient with COVID-19 in the U.S.
- Hawaii is tightening up measures on bars and restaurants in an effort to bring down COVID-19 numbers.
- Walt Disney World under the radar as it reopens amid rising COVID-19 cases.
- Adults and children above 14 need 55 micrograms every day according to the National Institute of Health’s Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS).
- Study after study has shown that excessive consumption of highly processed carbs and sugar can put a person at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The trick is finding satisfying substitutes for that soda and white bread.. As such, we bring you some easy ways to help replace sugar in your diet and reduce your risk of catching a disease.
- An expert shared the following eating hacks that will help you live like the longest-living people on Earth.
- Ayesha Curry has revealed her secrets to maintaining her fit and sexy body while in quarantine due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington issued new projections that suggest the next peak of COVID-19 in the U.S. will not be as deadly as the one in April.
- New Jersey is now requiring residents to wear face coverings whenever they are outdoors.
- Covid-19 spike forces California restaurant closures, including in Orange County. The governor already ordered the closure of restaurants in other parts of the state.
- A new study showed that having high levels of manganese before and during pregnancy could help women avoid preeclampsia.
- Want to try the keto diet but feel a little anxious about the challenge you’re going to face? If so, then the lazy keto diet might be just what you need.
- Here are top low-glycemic vegetables diabetics should add to the diet.
- Per a new update from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, an additional 1,190 people living in the state managed to recover from the coronavirus, bringing the state’s total number of recoveries up to 94,000.
- Even though it’s been around for some time now, some physicians believe that the COVID-19 antibody test might do more harm than good to the people living under the pandemic.
- To lessen your hunger issues, a number of health experts have shared the following reasons why you are always hungry.
- Individuals lacking sleep are urged to take the necessary measures and get appropriate shut-eye to avoid further health complications.